Keeper experience vouchers make the ideal gift on their own, or as part of a gift package which includes an animal adoption and cuddly toy presented in a beautiful gift box. More information on gift packages here.
By purchasing a keeper experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work.
- Keeper experience packages are valid for 12 months but must be booked within 6 weeks of the date of purchase.
- Mini Keeper Experiences take place from 09:00 to 10:30 or 11:00 to 12:30 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, subject to availability.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
This experience is available for children aged 5 – 7 years, children must be accompanied by a spectating guardian or adult. (One parent or guardian will gain free Zoo admission, included in the Keeper experience price)
Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part, e.g. phobias, medical conditions and disabilities. Please read the T&Cs for more information or call 0131 314 0327 prior to purchasing.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.