Junior Keeper Experience
You will also receive an exclusive Keeper Experience t-shirt and certificate on the day of your experience!
By purchasing a keeper experience, you are contributing to our invaluable conservation work.
To book in a date for a Keeper Experience please call 0131 314 0327 or email email@example.com
Is this a gift? Please indicate if you would like this sent in an unbranded envelope in the delivery instructions section of the checkout process.
- Keeper experience packages are valid for 12 months but must be booked within 4 months of purchase.
- Max 2 people per experience.
- Junior Keeper Experiences take place from 09:00 to 12:00 or 13:00 to 16:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays, as well as 13:00 to 16:00 on Saturdays, subject to availability. Off-peak experience packages are not eligible during weekends and the Easter and Summer holidays click here for further information.
- After purchasing the experience, you will be sent details of how to book a date.
- Price is per person. Entry to Edinburgh Zoo is included within the price of the Keeper Experience.
- Experiences are strictly non-refundable.
This experience is available for children aged 8 – 15 years, children must be accompanied by a spectating guardian or adult. (One parent or guardian will gain free Zoo admission, included in the Keeper experience price)
Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part, e.g. phobias, medical conditions and disabilities. Please read the T&Cs for more information or call 0131 314 0327 prior to purchasing.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read the full Keeper Experience Terms & Conditions by clicking here.
By purchasing this voucher, you agree to the terms and conditions of purchase.